Final Words and Video

For those who are still on that path to commencement I can say if you can persevere beyond the challenges and barriers before you, you will begin to understand the important role you have in the world we live in today. So stay strong, stay informed and stay STEM.

We should consider to allow ourselves to take a moment to reflect on who we are, what we have done, and what we would do ( same or differently) if presented a chance to repeat it.

I wish you all many blessings as you progress through life. I am honored to say ASU (West) is my home and my profound turning point in life - I hope you find a similar discovery as you transition towards your degree.



Self-reflection is 20/20 in retrospect
Peace, Love & Science-
Rachel L. Wetle
Bachelor of Science in Statistics with Focus in Communication

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why My Career Preferences Are Open For Discussion

The Extent of My Conversation